May 27, 2020
| posted as
Apps, Microsoft 365
- User with WVD environment is getting a licensing error when opening the apps
- User don’t have administrator privileges on their machine or instance
Add the following registry keys.
- Go to the following path and add folder or keys.
- Path: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Microsoft\Software
- Keys: OfficeSoftwareProtectionPlatform
- Go to the following path and add a DWORD.
- DWORD: UserOperations
- Value: 1
- Restart the machine and re-sign in their Microsoft 365 account