Exclamation mark beside the device is – built-in warning signs which inform users about an unrecognized hardware.
1. What you need to do is to click on the device, then right click on it and then choose properties.
2. The device properties window will appear, then go to details tab and then on the property drop down box select Compatible Ids. It will display the Hardware Id Strings.
3. Copy the Hardware Id String then open your browser go to http://www.pcidatabase.com (replaced by https://devicehunt.com/ )to check the hardware driver or vendor.
4. Now that you have the correct vendor name and now you can check for the correct driver for the device.
Note: The site may not display detailed report but knowing the vendor will help you a lot.
5. To make thorough check with the hardware, try entering the string on the “device search” .
6. If the site did not displayed additional details, click the vendor name instead. It will redirect you to vendor information page.
Tip: Use the find command on Internet explorer
7. Now we can search for the specific driver for the device using Google or even going to the manufacturers website and search for the specific driver for the device.