July 28, 2018
| posted as
Failure, Outlook 365
Scenario: You did migrate from an IMAP mail host to Microsoft 365 and some mails are missing
- Compare folder size of OWA and OLK (local vs server data)
- Turning OFF cache mode as well
- Try searching for the email in OWA and OLK
Try resetting the Outlook view or delete any view filters.
- If you have 64 bit office, you need 64 bit MFCMAPI.
- Open MFCMAPI, go to Session, Logon
- Select your profile
- Double-click on the affected data store.
- Expand Root – Mailbox
- Expand Top of Information Store or IPM_Subtree
- Select Inbox
- Look for PR_CONTAINER_CLASS in the right pane, double-click on it.
- Change IPF.IMAP to IPF.Note then click OK to close the dialog.
- You’ll need to do this to each folder that is affected.