Announcement: Need a free practice exam or an interactive mocks material for a Microsoft certification? Click here to use the MS Forms I've created previously.
1. Export the certificate from your old server using ECP
ECP> Server > Certificates> Export Exchange Certificates
2. Follow the wizard > Obtain Sysvol path> Create a .pfx file and a password
3. Transfer the file to the new server
4. On the new server, Access IIS Manager> Click the server> Go to Server Certificates
5. On Server Certificates, Click Import (upper right side ) > Locate the pfx file > Complete the import
6. Access ECP> Server > Certificates> Export Exchange Certificates and check if the import was a success.
7. Edit the item > Click Services > Tick IIS and SMTP services > Save
8. After that and after configuring, your external URLs (OWA,ECP) can now be publicly accessed using SSL
Should you have one, click here